How will I know where to go?
In our parking lot there is plenty of space to park. We have several handicap parking spots and access to our main floor as well. Once you come into our main entrance there is a greeter that will answer any of your questions and help you find where you need to go. Our auditorium is pretty easy to spot and that is where our main worship service will take place. We would especially love to meet you after the Sunday morning worship service for some light refreshments and an opportunity to mingle in our fellowship hall (located downstairs). This is once of the opportunities we have to thank you for visiting us and to meet one of our pastors.
What are your services like?
We gather together to glorify God and encourage one another. God’s Word has given us clear commands of what to do when we worship collectively and we desire to be faithful to His instructions.
- We will read the Bible and take time to pray together.
- We will sing songs that help us remember the good news of the gospel and to provide meaningful worship to God.
- We will preach God’s Word commonly in an expositional style, which means we will take a section of the Bible and explain it verse by verse so that we understand what God is saying and apply it to our lives.
We also observe the Lord’s Table and Believer’s Baptism as separate special services.
What will my kids do?
- Infants through two year-olds will spend the whole service in clean, safe, and well-staffed nursery with other children their age. Please see an usher or greeter if you need to know where our nursery is located.
- Children in Kindergarten through sixth grade are typically dismissed from the worship service right before the message so that they can hear God’s Word taught to them at their level.
- If you desire to keep your children with you during the worship service, please feel free to do so. We want you to do what is best for you and your family.
Want to know more?
The best way to get to know us is by worshiping with us, and we would love to have you visit!